TERMS & CONDITIONS SASAMBO
- Sasambo Greeneration Camp 4.0 welcomes youth between the age of 15 to 25 years old from any country who wish to have an experience in protecting nature and caring for our planet earth.
- All delegates must be enrolled in High School/University Students or High School/University graduates or must be enrolled in International Organizations/Institutions/Companies.
- Registration is opened only for full accommodations.
- The participants will be selected through a selection process.
- For the cancellation due to force majeure (sickness, death, natural disasters, and conflict), the delegates may apply for a 100% refund at the latest 60 days before the event.
- Cancellation due to visa rejection, the delegates will get 100% refund. The delegates should inform approximately 45 days before the event.
- The provision of payment will be informed in the letter of commitment that will be provided by the committee.
- Upon request, successful registrants will be issued a Letter of Invitation from Sasambo Greeneration Camp 4.0 stating the status of their participation at Sasambo Greeneration Camp 4.0 after the background check. Registrants may use the Letter of Invitation in their visa acquisition process.
- Sasambo Greeneration Camp 4.0 will not provide visa and is not responsible for any participant’s visa into the Republic of Indonesia. All fees are non-refundable, and it is the participant’s responsibility to secure the necessary documentation to enter the Republic of Indonesia. Sasambo Greeneration Camp 4.0 will not issue refunds for delegates who are unable to secure a visa.
Privacy and Intellectual Property
- Sasambo Greeneration Camp 4.0 reserves the right to utilize all data submitted by individuals to Sasambo Greeneration Camp 4.0 and to collect data in the form of photographs or videos during the conference and social events without limitations.
- All registrants agree that no data, results, and materials for use in Sasambo Greeneration Camp 4.0 will be disseminated by means of publications, reports, conferences, or any other form without the express written consent from Sasambo Greeneration Camp 4.0 of which these products, data, results, and materials are its exclusive property.
- Sasambo Greeneration Camp 4.0 reserves the right to update and change information without further notice.
Code and Conduct
- Registrants hereby certify by completing the registration process that all information submitted is truthful and accurate. The registrants understand that falsification of any information provided will disqualify them from participation in Sasambo Greeneration Camp 4.0 and the Sasambo Greeneration Camp 4.0 activities and falsification of information or impersonation may result in legal actions.
- Participants are expected and obliged to obey the laws of the Republic of Indonesia while participating in Sasambo Greeneration Camp 4.0. Participants are personally responsible for all charges and damage to the facilities of the conference and social event venues.
- Participants understand the full assumption of risks and acknowledge that Sasambo Greeneration Camp 4.0 and its committee, elected representatives and employees, do not assume any responsibility for the conduct and activities of the participants.
- Participants agree to accept and abide by this Code of Conduct.
Hari Prasad from India just Registered on Sasambo